- 点击开始录制开始录制，停止按钮停止录制，停止后会弹出一个编辑 Gif 动画的界面
- 通过这里你可以编辑 Gif 中的每一帧，且可以增加一些文字及缩放等工作
- 当你编辑完成后，点击另存为（Save as）的时候会让你选择保存文件每秒多少帧及配置文件名等属性
• You can now use different themes! Light, medium, dark and very dark are now available.
• New automated task: You can now create a task that alters the delay of each frame.
• Progress indicator: Now you can add the exact timestamp of each frame (based on the start date of the recording).
• When you start the app without any settings, the default folder where the frames are stored (Location folder) is now set to %temp% instead of a hardcoded path.
• Now you can use your arrow keys to move and resize the selection rectangles from the new recorder and from the Crop feature. Just use the three combinations of commands with Ctrl, Shift and arrow keys.
• Updated the Japanese translation.
♦ When removing duplicated frames, there was no indication that the process was still going on.
♦ When applying the KeyStrokes with a margin, it would result in a wrongly sized panel.
♦ If you cancelled the video import, the progress bar would not be hidden away and the app could crash.
♦ When creating a new blank project and trying to apply the Obfuscation feature, the app would crash, because of the image depth.
♦ When using the FFmpeg as the APNG encoder, the app would crash if the parameter field was empty.
• Added FFmpeg as an optional encoder for Apng.
• Updated the German and Russian translations.
♦ A message about a missing FFmpeg instance was not interactive.
♦ When loading images, if those images were not in the correct format, the app would not encode properly as Apng.
♦ There was an issue with one of the numerical input fields not working as expected (with numbers being typed).